Friday 7 September 2012

Welcome Back, Wobbly Bits

It's nearly the end of summer and as we enjoy our last rays of sunshine, we think ahead at the Fall season that is about to set in. And with the Fall season come the baggy jumpers, the loose trousers and coats. It's a welcomed change from the bikinis and short shorts that ensure we keep our diets in check for three long months. The wobbly bits are finally allowed back in the house. Welcome back, muffin tops and love handles. And welcome back to the more than occasional beer and chips on a Friday evening after work. Finally! Welcome back, beloved Hamburger. Oh, how I've missed your soft bun, crispy beef patty and melty cheese. I've missed your finger-licking goodness.
 
Meet ... Meat Liquor, my new best friend this Fall season. For less than £10, I'm back in wobbly-bit heaven and I'm not embarrassed to say it. Yes, the queues are often times longer than a queue at DisneyLand, but it's worth it in the end. The onion rings are crispy, fresh and lemony. The chips taste like an American dream. But above everything else. That. Burger. Tastes. Good.

I rest my case.

Meat Liquor
74 Welbeck Street
W1G 0BA

5 comments:

  1. Yummy, that looks good! I'm ready for fall - great clothes, boots, etc. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You silly! You look tighter than ever, Auntie Em!
    PS: Lil' L says 'I wanna play Simon says with Em and B :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good and must teste good too!

    have a fab weekend!

    Hugs!
    Mr J Kane
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be the only person that wasn't a big fan of MEATliquor. Maybe it's because I'm American, maybe it's because I had a really bad day at work before going, or maybe I just ordered the wrong thing! Are the burgers that good? I had a Philly Cheesesteak, which was a far cry from what it should've been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ariel Seeking: Fair enough, I'd say the queues are the biggest turn off. The burgers are super tasty though - especially for the price! I'm American too, and I haven't had a good American quality burger since I've moved to London. Sorry about the cheesesteak though. What a disappointment! x

    ReplyDelete